Welcome to U Rock Girl!
Created by two Nutrition and Wellness Experts, U Rock Girl is the one stop for women of all ages for information, products, and services to improve your life and nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
Since we are focusing on the heart this month, we thought that it would be fun to spotlight the top ten red foods that promote heart health (and are delicious, too!). Strawberries Raspberries Pomegranate Tomatoes Watermelon Beets Bell Pepper Red … Continue reading
Did you know that every 60 seconds a wife, mother, sister, grandmother, daughter, or friend dies from a stroke, heart attack, or other form of heart disease? Heart disease is the number one killer of women. So, what can you … Continue reading
We here at U Rock Girl believe that the start of a new year carries with it such symbolism – a new year means it’s time for a new look and time to see what changes you want to make … Continue reading
Want to go “vegetarian”? First, you need to figure out what kind of vegetarian you want to become:
- Lacto-ovo: Eats dairy and eggs, but no other animal products
- Lacto: Eats dairy, but no eggs or other animal foods
- Ovo: Eats eggs, but no dairy or other animal foods
- Pescatarian: Eats fish, possibly dairy and/or eggs, but no other animal foods
- Flexitarian: A vegetarian who occasionally eats meat
- Vegan: No meat, poultry, fish, dairy, eggs, or honey