Not only do these make a great snack and energy boost, but they make a great holiday gift for teachers, co-workers, and friends!
Recipe courtesy of Siggi’s Dairy.
These coconut date balls are high in fiber and protein and have no added sugar. Yes, they are nutritious and delicious!
Makes 18 date balls.
- 1 cup Medjool dates (about 13 dates), pitted
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut plus more for rolling
- 1/4 cup Siggi's Vanilla 0% Skyr
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend to desired consistency. We like keeping the pieces larger for a crunchier ball.
- When desired consistency is reached, form 1 oz. balls and then roll into shredded coconut to coat.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy as a quick snack!