Welcome to U Rock Girl!
Created by two Nutrition and Wellness Experts, U Rock Girl is the one stop for women of all ages for information, products, and services to improve your life and nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
Tag: whole foods
A lot of people assume that all Nutritionists and Dietitians eat “perfect” diets all the time- that we’re only eating fruits and veggies and never eating anything fried or sweet. While it’s unrealistic to eat “perfectly” (and please define what … Continue reading
Do you find yourself eating the same things, day after day? Is it because you like the predictability of routine or because you just don’t know how or what to cook? If you are struggling with your weight, have low … Continue reading
Spring is in the air! It’s a time for longer days and better weather. It’s a time to start getting ready for summer and bathing suit season. And it’s also a time for spring cleaning. Here are some great tips … Continue reading
Want to go “vegetarian”? First, you need to figure out what kind of vegetarian you want to become:
- Lacto-ovo: Eats dairy and eggs, but no other animal products
- Lacto: Eats dairy, but no eggs or other animal foods
- Ovo: Eats eggs, but no dairy or other animal foods
- Pescatarian: Eats fish, possibly dairy and/or eggs, but no other animal foods
- Flexitarian: A vegetarian who occasionally eats meat
- Vegan: No meat, poultry, fish, dairy, eggs, or honey