If you were told that you have only a few days or months to live, how would you reflect back on your life? Would you find that you’ve lived a life fulfilled? Or will you have regrets that there is so much left to do? Sure, there’s all sorts of excuses for why you haven’t seen all that you wanted to see or achieved all that you desired to do. Time – not enough of it. Money – too busy living paycheck to paycheck. Fear – why are you letting that hold you back?
It’s time to take a good look at your life and ask yourself some very important questions. Are you happy – we mean, really happy? Have you accomplished much of what you set out to do? How are your relationships? Have you seen, heard, and felt enough or do you long for more? If you answered “No” to any of these questions, then it’s time to create your Bucket List.
A bucket list is a list of all the goals you want to achieve, dreams you want to fulfill, and experiences you want to experience before you die. The creation of such a list allows you to recognize desires you might otherwise consider unnecessary or unattainable. So, put aside the restrictions of money, time, and fear, and write your bucket list.
Use the following questions to help create your list:
- Are there any countries or locations you want to visit?
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
- Is there anything you need to say to someone in your life?
- What have you always wanted to do but have not yet done?
- What experiences do you want to have or feel?
- What activities do you want to try?
- Is there anyone you want to meet?
Don’t put it off any longer. Make your bucket list today and start living a more meaningful life.